I have wrote a small script for the Mouse Hunt Game to help players to find out when a tournament starts. To run the script you will need Greasemonkey under Firefox. The script also works with Chrome, but I have implemented and tested with Firefox.
To download my MH script click here.
1) Go to the tournament page
2) Select the tournaments that you would like to add. Start with the tournament name.
3) Select all the tournaments that you want to add
and make sure you selected everything including the "Details" button.
4) Copy the tournaments in the textbox and press Generate.
5) The results will appear in a separate box.
Note: My MH script should be installed to make sure that the page shows the start times. Otherwise The start time is not going to be correct on the generated list.
Example Text: (Two tournaments)
Indigenous Mouse Hunting
A handful of Indigenous Mice are worth Tournament Points, can you find which ones and come out on top?
0 / 3
Burroughs Rift: Dirty
Get down and dirty with the Rift dirt dwellers! Terre Ricotta cheese will take you to victory in this Tournament!
0 / 3